Urgent Care Access (UCAccess) tackles today’s most relevant issues, gathered from sources like The Associated Press, The New York Times, Financial Times, and the leading industry publications. Delivered weekly to the inboxes of 18,000 urgent care providers and health professionals, UCAccess keeps the industry informed on key topics most affecting urgent care. Be sure to add email@example.com to your "safe senders" list or email whitelist so you don't miss a single edition.
Subscribe to UCAccess
- June 10 - New OSHA Requirements for COVID-19 Plans, 2021 UCA Commission on Diversity – Board Application Open
- May 27 - AAPA House of Delegates votes to change Physician Assistant to Physician Associates
- May 13 - Breaking News - CDC: Vaccinated people can return to normal life
- April 21 - Special edition sponsored by Experity
- April 29 - Please Join us in Congratulating Our New Board Officers!, The College of Urgent Care Medicine Welcomes 2 New Fellows and more.
- April 15 - HHS Seeks Urgent Care Assistance with COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Referrals, Vital Signs: Red flags, Risks & Re-thinking Your Current Processes, Coding Listserv for UCA Members and more.
- April 1 - New Coding Listserv and Resources for UCA Members, Urgent Updates from the College of Urgent Care Medicine U² — a Member Benefit, New Member Benefit - Free Access to UCA Education and more.
- March 18 - Biden-Harris Administration Increases Medicare Payment COVID-19 Vaccine, Paycheck Protection Loan Deadline Extension – Legislation Pending
- March 4 - Updates from the CEO, 2021 E/M Coding Impacts, February 26 Executive Order, Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Access and much more.
- February 18 - Virtual Urgent Care Industry Lobby Day scheduled for March 3, 2021, WHO to Develop 'Agreed Clinical Description' for Long COVID-19 Diagnosis and Urgent Care Access to Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
- February 4 - Biden Admin Strikes Deal For Millions Of At-Home COVID Tests, Listserv Live #3: Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics in Urgent Care, CalUCA COVID Update
- January 28 - Special edition sponsored by Experity
- January 21 - HHS Announces $22 Billion in Funding to Support Expanded Testing, Vaccination Distribution, Telemedicine and Serious Health Conditions under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Second Draw PPP Loans, Introducing the UCBX "Urgent Care Box" Education & Resources
- January 7 - COVID Vaccine Rollout Playbook; New Podcasts Coming Soon; New Digital Education for Managers Coming Soon; Benchmarking Report is Getting an Upgrade; CUCM Urgent Caring and more!
- December 31 - Insights from New York's Recent COVID-19 Vaccine Experience; Vaccine Rollout Remains Woefully Behind Schedule; Paycheck Protection Program Round 2; Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US; New Center Members and Vendor Members; CUCM Blog
- December 24 - Information from CUCM and UCA on Vaccine Access for Staff and Reports of a New Strain of COVID; Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna Test Vaccines Against New Covid-19 Variant Spreading Across U.K; Weekly COVID-19 Cases Hit Record Fueled by Americas; Claim UCA2020 CME by December 31, 2020; Hippo Education Member Benefit; Member Spotlight; New Platinum Corporate Support Partner
- December 17 - FDA Authorizes First Rapid, Over-the-Counter Home Coronavirus Test; One In Four People Won’t Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Until 2022; Moderna Nears U.S. Authorization for COVID-19 Shot with FDA Staff Endorsement; Over 1.6 Million US Children Have Had Coronavirus Infections Since the Pandemic Began, Pediatricians Say; COVID-19 Listserv LIVE Event Recording; UpToDate Member Benefit; Speak for UCA
- December 10 - COVID-19 Listserv LIVE Event: Urgent Care and COVID-19 Vaccination; FDA Review Of Pfizer Vaccine Data Confirms Protection Against Covid-19 Infection; First Shipments of Coronavirus Vaccine will Fall Short; College of Urgent Care Medicine Task Force Recommends Review & Community Alignment Before Implementing New CDC Alternatives on COVID-19 Quarantine; State Vaccination Plans Resource; Member Spotlight; 12 Good Things from Us to You and more!
- December 3 - CDC Vaccine Advisers Vote on Who Should Get COVID Vaccine First; First Mass Shipment of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Arrives in US; State Vaccine Registry Deadlines IMMINENT; Updated Version of Benchmarking Report Includes a NEW Section on the Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry; New $908 Billion Bipartisan Stimulus Proposal Released Tuesday; CMS Finalizes Physician Fee Schedule, Including Controversial Updates to E/M Visits; NEW Hippo Education Program; 12 Good Things from Us to You
- November 25 - AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 Vaccine; CDC 4 Key Guidelines for COVID Vaccine Distribution; State Vaccine Registry Deadlines IMMINENT; Facebook Community; Hippo Educations NEW Telemedicine Course; Amazon Smile; 5 Week's Left of FREE Content and more!
- November 19 - Why Does Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Need To Be Kept Colder Than Antarctica; Why the Coronavirus Numbers are Likely to Keep Getting Worse; Antibiotic Awareness Week; Member Spotlight; Industry and Pediatric Blog; and more!
- November 12 - FDA Gives Emergency OK to Lilly's Antibody Treatment for COVID-19; About 9% of hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Readmitted Within Two Months, CDC Finds; Serve on your State’s COVID-19 Vaccination Administration Committee; NEW! Updated version of the Benchmarking Report with a new section showing the impact of COVID-19 on Urgent Care Centers; NEW! UCA2020 On-Demand Sessions; New Certified Centers and More!
- November 5 - Free Life Insurance Coverage for Healthcare Workers On the Frontline of COVID-19 Pandemic; American Academy of Pediatrics Reports Highest One-Week Increase in Child Cases of COVID-19 Since Onset of Pandemic; Why We Should Resist Over-Optimism About Covid-19 Vaccines; COVID-19 Task Force Update; NEW! UCA2020 On-Demand Sessions; Webinars, Industry Perspectives Blog, New Policy of the Month and More!
- November 4 - Special edition sponsored by Experity
- October 29 - COVID-19 Infections Causing Health Care Worker Shortages; 4 Big Announcements from UCA Chief Executive Officer; Patients Can Read Your Clinical Notes Starting Nov 2; JD Power Survey Charts the Top 12 Reasons for Using Telehealth; CalUCA Welcomes New Board Members; and More!
- October 28 - Special edition sponsored by Braid
- October 22 - A Week After COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Goes on Pause, Johnson & Johnson and FDA Won't Reveal Critical Details; U.K. Government Invests $43 Million In Vaccine Trials That Deliberately Infect Volunteers With COVID-19; NAHQ Healthcare Quality Week October 18-24; UCAPAC Needs Your Support to Help Defend our Industry; UCA2020 - ABS and PR … Both Important UC Acronyms; Hippo Education's NEW Telemedicine: Common Conditions Video Course; Webinars and more!
- October 15 - COVID-19 Town Hall 5.0; Johnson & Johnson Pauses Coronavirus Vaccine; Eli Lilly Antibody Treatment Trial Is Paused; Coming Soon: Members Only Podcasts; Webinars and more!
- October 8 - CalUCA Virtual Conference; COVID-19 Town Hall 5.0 with the CDC; Could COVID-19 Actually be Driving Patients to UC?; We Cannot Ignore Non-Communicable Diseases During COVID; COVID Task Force Update; UCA2020 - COVID and Micro Learning; and more!
- October 1 - Insights on CDC's Vaccine Distribution Planning from UCA Chief Executive Officer Lou Ellen Horwitz, More than 1,700 U.S. healthcare workers have died from COVID-19, nurses' union says, VA Enhanced Flu Vaccine Benefit, Telehealth Is Here To Stay. Are The Providers Who Refuse To Embrace It, This Week's Features from UCA2020 - FREE for UCA Members!, New and Renewed Center Members, 3bExam Blog: DOT Physicals - No Rush to Judgment, Member Spotlight Story, New Policy of the Month, and more!