The Urgent Care Association (UCA) is the premier resource for urgent care industry news, information and statistics.
[Members of the media wishing to speak with an industry spokesperson should contact the account executives at L.C. Williams and Associates, at firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Author: UCA Admin/Monday, March 23, 2020/Categories: Industry News
The U.S. Congress is currently negotiating a massive coronavirus stimulus bill to help businesses, individuals, health care providers and first-responders. UCA has submitted this letter to Congress, and we ask our members and industry constituents to take action today. Congress needs to hear from you that urgent care centers and their providers are front-line responders during this pandemic and need assistance to make sure that they can continue to serve their communities.
The only way for Congress to understand the dire situation that urgent care centers across the country face is for you to tell them.
Take a moment TODAY to contact your U.S. Senators and Representative and ask them to provide direct funding to front-line health care personnel and providers, including urgent care centers and providers.
Call your members of Congress this morning. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Call the Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121. Ask to be connected to your Senator’s office. Then dial back to be connected to your other Senator and Representative.
The message to your members of Congress is:
ensure the final stimulus bill directly supports urgent care centers and medical providers
Another way for you to reach congressional offices at this time is via email or through your own personal relationships with members of Congress and their staff. UCA also encourages you to send messages to your members of Congress using social media.
Steps for Communicating your Message on Twitter
1. Log onto Twitter and create an account if you don’t already have one.
2. Search for the Twitter handle for your senators and representative.
3. Tweet @ your members of Congress using the following sample social media posts.
Steps for Sending an Email to your Members of Congress:
1. Find your representative and senators at www.House.gov and www.Senate.gov.
2. Navigate to the home pages of your senators and representative to find contact information. You can email most members of Congress directly from their website.
3. Compose your message using your personal experience to make a compelling argument.
4. Incorporate the following talking points into your email:
We expect this package to move quickly, so it is CRITICAL that you take action TODAY.
Number of views (605)/Comments (0)
Urgent Care Association
28600 Bella Vista Pkwy, Suite 2010
Warrenville, IL 60555
Subscribe to the UCAccess Newsletter