Lifetime Membership Award
Significant contributions of an individual UCAOA member to the Urgent Care Association of America are recognized by awarding complimentary lifetime membership. In addition, he or she will receive complimentary registration to the UCAOA National Urgent Care Convention & Expo in the year the award is presented.
Before completing the form, please ensure that the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a UCAOA Member for more than five years
- Nominee must demonstrate impeccable service to the association
- Nominee has shown active participation in UCAOA committees, volunteer programs, and events
- Nominee cannot be a current member of the UCAOA Awards Committee nor Board of Directors
- All required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Any field name that is underlined has additional instructions/details
- Please do not nominate one person for multiple categories. The Awards Committee can determine if the nominee is eligible for more than one award.
- Deadline to Nominate: 5pm CT on February 27, 2017
- If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org