Awarded for significant medical volunteer work by an individual, organization, or exhibitor which has a positive impact on a national or international cause or event. Nominees must be members of UCAOA.
Before completing the form, please ensure that the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a member of UCAOA
- Nominee must verify/provide proof of acts of service
- Nominee's services must have made a positive impact at a national or international level
- Nominee cannot be a current member of the UCAOA Awards Committee nor Board of Directors
- All required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Any field name that is underlined has additional instructions/details
- Please do not nominate one person for multiple categories. The Awards Committee can determine if the nominee is eligible for more than one award.
- Deadline to Nominate: 5pm on February 27, 2017
- If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org