Awarded to an Individual, organization, or company for legislative or regulatory advocacy for urgent care on a state or national level. Nominees do not have to be members of UCAOA.
Before completing the form, please ensure that the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominee has significantly contributed to some local, state, or federal outreach to advocate urgent care centers as a whole
- Nominee must prove advocacy and support efforts through petitions, media and press, etc.
- Nominee's efforts must have benefitted centers in a region or state
- Nominee cannot be a current member of the UCAOA Awards Committee nor Board of Directors
- All required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Any field name that is underlined has additional instructions/details
- Please do not nominate one person for multiple categories. The Awards Committee can determine if the nominee is eligible for more than one award.
- Deadline to Nominate: 5pm on February 27, 2017
- If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com