Individuals, organizations, companies or others who step up to represent the industry and its patients by being advocates through education and outreach to state or national level decision makers will be recognized Nominees do not have to be a UCAOA Member. Before filling out the form, please ensure that the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominees has significantly contributed to some local, state, or federal outreach to advocate urgent care centers as a whole
- Nominees must prove advocacy and support efforts through petitions, media and press, etc.
- Nominees should show their efforts benefited centers in a region or state
- Nominees cannot be current Awards Committee Members and Board Directors
- All required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Any field name that is underlined has additional instructions/details
- Please do not nominate one person for multiple categories. The Awards Committee can determine if the nominee is eligible for more than one award.
- Deadline to Nominate: 5pm on Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- If you have questions, please email them to email@example.com