This award recognizes individuals, organizations or companies that step up to represent the industry and its patients by being advocates through education and outreach to state or national level decision makers. Nominees do not have to be UCAOA Members.
Before completing the form, please ensure that the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominee has significantly contributed to some local, state, or federal outreach to advocate urgent care centers as a whole
- Nominee must prove advocacy and support efforts through petitions, media and press, etc.
- Nominee's efforts must have benefitted centers in a region or state
- Nominee cannot be a current member of the UCAOA Awards Committee nor Board of Directors
- All required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Any field name that is underlined has additional instructions/details
- Please do not nominate one person for multiple categories. The Awards Committee can determine if the nominee is eligible for more than one award.
- Deadline to Nominate: 5pm on February 20, 2017
- If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com