Reach an audience of more than 14,000 urgent care practitioners and business professionals when you purchase an Industry Perspectives Webinar. This is an optimal medium for getting the word out about a new product, service or technology, or if you want to increase awareness of your company or brand.
2017 Dates: Week of
February 6, March 6, June 5, July 10, August 14 September 18
Duration: 1 hour
- Content creation (content may be commercial in nature)
- Webinar hosting/presentation
- Webinar software and recording
- Webinar evaluation, follow up
- Any promotion outside of UCAOA promotion
- Link/File for archived webinar back to UCAOA after “live” date
- 1 email to entire UCAOA database
- 1 email the Monday prior to the webinar
- 2X in UCAccess
- All promo will have UCAOA Vendor Hosted Learning “look”, but will contain presenting company’s branding
- UCAOA will offer this webinar (complimentary) after the “live” date
Tips and Tricks:
- Avoid sessions on Mondays and Fridays. (Historically attendance is low on these days)
- Be mindful of the length of your session. (45 minutes of content with 15 minutes for Q&A seems to work, and most people are able to carve out an hour from their day.)
- Mid-day is best for scheduling, we use 1pm Central. (This gives people the morning to coordinate their day and plan for that free hour in the afternoon.)
- Keep your content informative and educational. (People tend to ‘tune out’ if they sense a sales pitch.) Provide take-aways and/or best practices; good way to have a repeat attendee.
- Avoid simply reading your slides. Make them your ‘talking points’ so that you expand on them live. (This keeps their attention since they cannot see all of your information on the screen.)
- If you have a Q & A session, allow ample time and offer to follow-up offline if questions are not answered.
- Although your content may be commercial in nature, we encourage you to provide as much unbiased educational content as possible.
Contact Jackie Stasch, firstname.lastname@example.org
to secure one of the 2017 Industry Perspectives Webinar opportunities.