The Urgent Care Fall Conference brochure will be arriving in your mailbox shortly! To see what the conference has to offer and why this is an opportunity you can’t miss, click here for an electronic copy.
This year's conference includes:
• NEW Session on healthcare reform: Proven strategies to put your center ahead of the game
• Tools, pitfalls, challenges and successes of profitable centers
• Creative marketing tactics: Drive more patients through your door
• Strategies for increasing patient repeat business
• Information on how to strengthen workplace relations with your team
• Ways to capture more revenue: Learn how to be more effective with billing and coding
Learn to tackle the daily changes in healthcare with proven strategies and tools provided in the one-day Repositioning Your Center in an Era of Healthcare Reform course. You’ll spend the day with a group of experts who study and understand what’s going on in healthcare reform. This course will explore the implications of reform in the areas of insurance exchanges, payment innovations, reimbursement cuts and budget pressures. It will look at the new insurance marketplace and what it means to your practice, as well as what it means to you as employers.
Faculty Includes: John Harris, DGA Partners; Sibyl Bogardus, JD, HUB International; Camille Bonta, MHS, Summit Health Care Consulting; Ed Zurek, Assurance Agency.
! Regular Tuition rates are available for a limited time.