"I'm Attending" Email Signature
Let others know you're attending the Spring Convention, copy and paste this graphic into your email signature! Please make link clickable to www.ucaoa.org/spring.
How to add a graphic to your email signature (using Outlook):
- Right click image to "Save image as"
- Save it in your documents (i.e. My Pictures)
- Go to your Outlook inbox
- Click on Tools at the top of the page
- Click on "Options”
- Select "Mail Format” from the tabs at the top
- Click the "Signatures” button
- Click on the picture icon above the signature graphic space
- Browse and select the Attendee Signature Graphic to add it to your signature
- Use the hyperlink icon to make the graphic clickable to www.ucaoa.org/spring