Register before Sept. 21! UCAOA also has discounted rooms on a first-come, first-served basis for attendees at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.
Here are 10 reasons why you should invest your time and money to join us in Nashville:
- You will get your money’s worth! We offer attendees an action-packed curriculum featuring 54+ clinical and practice management sessions and up to 20.75 CME credits.
- You will stay abreast of the latest trends in urgent care, see into the future of health care, and obtain best practices to streamline and improve your business.
- You will walk away armed with solution-focused takeaways that make you better at your job.
- You will network with seasoned experts and like-minded colleagues to get good insights and tips and share ideas with one another.
- You will find the latest solutions, products and technology for your business. Our Exhibit Hall is the largest show floor dedicated to urgent care (many choices!).
- You will try something new. We’ve implemented “Lightning Rounds” to provide easily digestible nuggets of information in fast-paced sessions. In addition, you can add even more learning options through new Vendor Hosted Lunches on Friday.
- You will be fed! Fall Conference tuition includes breakfast + lunch + brunch + snacks + beverages + coffee.
- You will continue the learning process after the event through complimentary recordings of the educational sessions so you can earn additional CME or UCMC credit. You can also share these recordings with your staff, stretching your investment even further.
- You will get to explore Nashville, a friendly and popular city featuring nightly performances from legendary musicians and up-and-coming artists.
- You will have fun! Not one, but two evening receptions will be held so you can enjoy socializing among friends while enjoying beverages and hors d’oeuvres.