One hour Live Webinar - November 19, 2015: 'Getting Out of Your Own Way - Learn to manage and lead effectively'
Luke Hart is CEO of Hart Business Consulting, a practice that advises small to mid-size businesses. This is an area he believes is underserved and where business owners who often lack the resources to hire fully staffed executive teams, need the right, qualified advice to effect positive business outcomes.
Luke works with a variety of medical practices on matters from business audits, preparing companies for sale, specific operational or financial issues to turn-around situations. Luke’s operational and financial background allows him to bring a “global” perspective to his work which is what clients need in an ever changing business landscape.
Previously Luke was CEO of Advantage Urgent Care, a leading urgent care provider. Facing bankruptcy, AUC engaged Luke in 2012 to turn around the business and negotiate/execute a sale, which was successfully achieved in 2014. Before that, Luke was COO/CFO of a leading multi-location medical practice in Arizona that at the time of his hiring faced numerous operational difficulties. He navigated the business through a complex ownership lawsuit and State audit, allowing for a successful change of ownership.
About this Webinar: PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
How strong, effective leadership and management (or lack thereof) will determine the ultimate outcome of your business.
Discover why so many owners/managers need to get out of their own way to be successful and the importance of clear communication.
Learn how a clearly defined operational structure allows your business to operate efficiently and you to manage effectively.
Recognize the importance of delegation so your staff can do their jobs while being held accountable.
Lastly, understand how to build a cohesive management team and develop a positive business culture
· Attendees should be able to identify the key drivers if business culture
· Attendees should be able to understand the need for and how to determine a workable operational structure that supports the organization and is a building block for a strong company culture
· Attendees should be able to build a cohesive, effective management team and identify the underlying management processes leading to a positive center culture
· Attendees should be able to re-assess their communication skills and how to effectively communicate to staff to drive efficiencies
· Attendees should be able to assess leadership skills and learn to set clear expectations for staff
Access to Webinar - The webinar will be hosted through Gotowebinar. Your confirmation email from UCAOA will give you instructions on completing the registration. You will need to do so in order to receive the login information.