One hour Live Webinar - 2015 PQRS Requirements: What Urgent Care Providers Need to Know to Avoid the PQRS Penalty in 2017.
At the conclusion of this webinar the learner should be able to:
1. Understand Reporting Requirements
2. Become Familiar with Reporting Mechanisms
3. How to Choose PQRS Measures for Reporting
4. Understand the Link between PQRS and the Value Based Payment Modifier
5. Establish Awareness of Notable Deadlines and Information Resources
Access to Webinar - The webinar will be hosted through Gotowebinar. Your confirmation email from UCAOA will give you instructions on completing the registration. You will need to do so in order to receive the login information.
The Urgent Care Association of America designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Urgent Care Association of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Urgent Care Management Certificate
Earn 1 UCMC credit in Clinical Considerations & Quality by attending this webinar.