One hour Live Webinar - Increasing the Value of Your Urgent Care Center
At the conclusion of this webinar the learner should be able to:
1. Discuss trends in urgent care acquisitions and divestitures
2. Know who is buying Urgent Care Centers and what their motivation is
3. Understand valuation methodology for urgent care centers
4. Identify the correct mix of physicians and mid-levels and what ancillary services should be offered
5. Investigate clever ways to cut costs but not impact the quality of medicine
Access to Webinar - The webinar will be hosted through Gotowebinar. Your confirmation email from UCAOA will give you instructions on completing the registration. You will need to do so in order to receive the login information.
The Urgent Care Association of America designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Urgent Care Association of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Urgent Care Management Certificate
You can earn 1 UCMC Credit in Finance and Accounting by participating in this webinar.