About Certified Urgent Care Centers
The Certified Urgent Care program was created in 2009 to answer the question: What defines an urgent care center?
Since then, the program has grown to more than 600 Certified Centers nationwide. As a result, more and more payers are taking note of the designation and accepting it in lieu of their own credentialing process.
Urgent Care facilities with the CUC designation have:
- A Mark of Distinction to educate your community and stakeholders and eliminate confusion with other kinds of providers
- A Tool for Negotiation to provide a national benchmark for discussing higher fee schedules
- An Edge in Marketing to clearly and effectively describe your level of services
Benefits received upon approval:
- Formal approval letter
- Certified Urgent Care Center certificate
- Certified Urgent Care Center window sticker
- Certified Urgent Care Center pins for your staff
- Outlines describing to your patients and payers what your CUC designation means
- Printed sample of memo to payers
- Printed press release sample
- UCAOA will publicly congratulate your clinic in the Journal of
Urgnet Care Medicine ( JUCM)
- We will also recognize your certified status on www.ucaoa.org, on urgentcarecenter.org and via a national press release acknowledging all of the centers in your cohort.
Now is the time to distinguish your center – apply for Certification today!